CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, Desember 23, 2008

Shining Over You


No matter what,
I'm always here

Now and then
Awake through all the moons

I've now begun to hear
The unheard, unrelenting silence in my ears

Please let me tell you ..

The grass is tall enough for you to sleep on
Feel within it's comfort, like you're in safe arms

Hear the breeze's calming lullaby
Listen to the wisdom of the sky
And the gentle whispers of mother earth

These feuding feelings no longer contained
Left, a burning
Right, a yearning

No matter how far away your heart is,
I'll be glad to reveal the truth

For the truth and our perseverance in friendship,
Are shining over you

When there is nothing but doubt between you and I
We can never find the perfect answer

But in a reality filled with inconsistencies
Any of us could break the loud silence

I can speak of the truth about my feelings
But sometimes even the most lucid cannot reveal

If you illuminate me with a different lighting
There will be several visages of me intertwined

For a heart has many faces,
and a human has many emotions

So how can one describe a tragic parody?
Or a paradox in ouroboros?

Only this awkward skin can be felt
Touchable, but so much a fruitless affair

No sayonara for now
Between the drifting present and the coming eternity

Just as you are,
A silent melancholy in a fictitious mind

Whatever your eyes communicate,
You are always in safe hands
__________________

0 komentar: